Immunity in Infants
Immunology in Pediatrics plays an important role in understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms in the immune system for development of new diagnostic tests and treatment . The inborn immune system is intervene between the external environment and the internal acquired immune system. The innate response is characterized by a rapid response to pathogens and is mediated by numerous cell types that include basophils, mast cells, neutrophils, and macrophages. Currently entrenched biomarker in prostate cancer as well as a selection of the most promising biomarkers within these particular fields of development.
- Track 1-1 Innate Immunity
- Track 2-2 T and B cells Receptor
- Track 3-3 Lymphocyte Activation
- Track 4-4 Interlukins and Adhesion Molecules
- Track 5-5 Therapeutic Perspective