Different conditions exists in childern and adults in which the functional anatomical urinary tract obstructions cause bladder fibrosis, which minimize the bladder's ability to store the urine. Urinary tract infection is a frequent disorder of childhood. If patients presenting with signs and symptoms related to the genitourinary tract often need imaging for diagnosis. In fusion anomalies, the kidneys are joined, but the ureters enter the bladder on each side.In renal dysplasia , the renal vasculature, tubules, collecting ducts, or drainage apparatus develops abnormally.
- Track 1-1 Lupus nephritis
- Track 2-2 Tubular Disorder
- Track 3-3 Glomerular nehpritis
- Track 4-4 Chronic kidney disease
- Track 5-5 Cystic Renal Diseases