A children may be born with a kidney condition or acquire one through disease or infection. Nephrologist evaluate and treat the kidney problems in children, including high blood pressure, urinary tract infection, and kidney damage caused by diseases such as acute glomerulonephritis, lupus nephritis and chronic kidney disease. Glomerulonephritis is a group of diseases that injure the part of the kidney that filters blood. It is of two types acute, chronic. Cystic occur when fluid -filled sac that grows on surface of, or with in the kidney.
- Track 1-1 Lupus nephritis
- Track 2-2 Tubular Disorder
- Track 3-3 Glomerular nephritis
- Track 4-4 Chronic kidney disease
- Track 5-5 Cystic Renal Diseases